Monday, October 27, 2008

Love my Laney! / Pictures of Dash for Lex


A couple of girls in our yw's were in a play of High School Musical so we went to it for mutual one night and I took Laney with us.  She had a blast.  Laney was totally dancing around in the isles so at the end Kinley came down in to the audience and took Laney up on stage to dance with them.  It was so cute!  Thanks Kinley you made her year!



Here is Laney and Kinley after the show.  After that Laney told me she wanted to meet Troy Bolton so Erica took her over to introduce her to him and MAN Laney told everyone the next couple of days that she went to High School Musical and met Troy Bolton.








My two goofies in wigs.  What a couple of goobers!








This was just too cute of a picture I had to add it.  I had a video of Laney singing a song from Camp Rock for a school talent show I wanted to put on here but what do you do when you can't get it to work.  She was so cute.  Man when I was her age I never would have done that.  Let alone voluntarily.



OK Lulu her are those pictures of Dash.  Doni brought over Dax so we took a picture of them together.  They are only 5 days apart.  How funny.
Here is Laney, Dash and Max on a train ride at the zoo.

Dash just chillin.

1 comments:

DeJong Family said...

He is so cute! look at all that hair! You coming back to work?