Monday, October 6, 2008

I was Tagged by Robin but first a picture of my little Dash

I first had to show this picture of little Dashy.  I put him on my lap for a second and when I turned to look at him he looked like he was a little Koala climbing a tree.  I'm in love! Too cute.  No I'm not biased at all.




I was tagged by Robyn so here we go:
What I was doing 10 years ago:
1- sad I know but I was living at home
2- I was a collector at Discover
3- had hardly any responsibility
4-traveling
5- can't remember much more.  My brain is gone.

5 things on my to do list today:
1- Go to the pediatrician
2-nap (not happening)
3-update blog
4-go to Target
5-have family home evening

5 favorite snacks
1- chips and salsa
2-blue diamond smokehouse almonds
3-chocolate
4- Rocky road ice cream
5-anything salty

5 jobs I have had:
1-Tux Towne
2-Usher at Jazz games (loved it!)
3- J.C. Penney
4-Marriott
5-Discover Card

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1-Help families at primary childrens
2-pay off house and car
3-pay off parents house and car
4-travel
5-play

5 things that made me laugh this week:
1-Laney at the hospital got mad at my cute little nurse, who was asian, when she called me Pauwa and Laney said "her name isn't Pauwa it's Paula"  needless to say I felt stupid but yet Laney's innocence made me laugh.
2- the Office 
3-My new baby
4-Max and Lincoln wrestling
5-Mark, he always makes me laugh

5 people I tag ,to answer these same questions:
Angie, Amy, Shuantelle, Katie, Dawnelle and Leslie

2 comments:

AMES said...

That picture is SOOOOOOO cute, you guys. Seriously. You should frame it. LOVE it!

Robyn said...

HE IS ALL LEGS! Holy cow - that boy is going to be tall! And how handsome - you make cute babies, girl! (you, too, Mark!) Hope you're having a great time with him.