Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Kendy!

Happy Birthday to my only "little" sister!  Only one more year until the big 30!  Man, I remember when I was protecting her from my little brother Curtis.  She was supposed to born on the same day as my brother Erik, on Halloween, but didn't quite make it.  Here are some memories I have of Kendyl.


1) Hitting her with a large panda bear stuffed animal in the head and her heads hits a dresser and gives her a black eye.  That was awesome.
2) Kendyl would tease Curtis and he would try to attack her.  I would have to tackle him.  It became kind of a game, until Kendly got caught and Curtis would pound on her.
3) Kendly painting her room with all different kinds of things.  A dragon, the Beatles yellow submarine, other crazy things.
4) The baby picture of Kendyl that looks like Hitler.
5) Kendyl graduating from Westminster. (my Alma mater as well!)
6) Kendyl jumping off of a house onto a trampoline, then bouncing into an apple tree, then the apple tree falls into a swimming pool, then Kendyl swims to the top with an apple in her mouth.

Good times.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! Thanks for all the funny memories! It seems like yesterday all that happened. How time keeps going....