Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Baby Time!




It's about 11:30am and we are in the hospital, again.  This time Paula really is going to have the baby.  They just put an epidural in and she is dilated to a 7.  It could be anytime now!  We're just excited she made it until October.  She had lots of contractions last night and they were 2-3 minutes apart this morning.  

We haven't fully decided on a name yet but I think while she's on the epidural I can get her to agree on Thor.  Thor Von Leasure III.   What do you think about that?  Anyway, I post some pics while we are here at the hospital.  Woo-Hoo!


2 comments:

DeJong Family said...

Keep me posted on this baby! Thor? Come on now Mark..are you serious! I don't think anyone would agree on that name no matter how doped up they are :) If she gives in she will hear it from me. Give her my best! Can't wait to see the little guy.

Leslie said...

WOW! What a timely blogger you are! I was just thinking..."I just saw him this morning and now you guys are having your 3rd child!" So fun. I hope all goes well! Any specific thing you guys want for dinner in a couple of days? Only neighbors a house away get to choose.
Best of luck and let me know if I
can help w/ Max and Laney.
And BTW...love the name. I don't think that will go over too well w/ Paula from what I've heard.