Thursday, July 24, 2008

At Home

Ok so at this point how many of us feel bad for California boy? A raise of hands please. Yep that's what I thought, tough life -huh-.

As for us here at home we've played a little. Brad got us some cheap tickets to Lagoon so we took the kids. That was fun. I was impressed with Laney she went on the Spider (not her favorite) but loved the Wild Mouse, Roller Coaster, Rattlesnake Rapids, Music Express and the Tidal Wave. Sorry no pictures Mark has the camera. You need to find me that little camera Ang. Max loved the rides too, all though he couldn't go on all the ones Laney went on. He wasn't too happy about that.
Lets see we took the kids to the Rec center another day. They all had fun with that. Yesterday Kathy, Angie, Amy and I went at 4:30 am and saved us spot for the Bountiful parade. Yep that's what I said 4:30 am. Hey that's what you do when you love your kids! Then went to the parade that night. You'll have to check out Angie and Amy's blogs for pictures. Again no camera. After that the Barlows invited us up for a Bar-b-que and to watch the fireworks. The kids had a great day and we all had fun. We'll see what today brings and in about a week Breaking Dawn BABY!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! 4:30am..... PAULA you're crazy!!!