Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Family

Here we are on Daddy's birthday waiting in the car to get in to Red Lobster. We were suppose to go to Cheesecake Factory but it was a 2hr wait. We settled for a 30 minute wait instead. Happy Birthday Daddy!

Laney loves to feed Dash. Well and since he giggles so much while she does I'm guessing he loves it too.








Laney decided that her and Dash needed to watch a movie in her tent and let me tell you he loved every minute. Except for when he got hungry.






I don't know what they're doing here, just making each other laugh. And making me laugh of course.









Ok here is my little crazy. He kept making me watch him beat up Darth Vader. He was doing an awesome job too until I got out the camera and stressed him out. So here is Max beating up Darth Vader, I think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS!
Red Lobster? Nice choice.