So once again I loaded the pictures backwards. So here is our Christmas party backwards. A few of us after the party. I love these guys! Good old Molls snuck in, you little goobie. That would be a total Leasure thing to do.
Not part of the Christmas party but I had to put this in. I pulled a Mark and took my own picture with Dash.
Our little Guatemalan shepard and little angel. I was totally mad because I couldn't see Laney during the nativity because she was way in the back. Max kind of walked out in front and to the side. He was so funny. He stold the show for me. Sad enough no pictures of Mark at the pary. Hmmm I wonder who was taking the pictures. We still love you daddy. Oh and before I forget Lexi LuLu is a a a a a a... Oh I don't know I just had to get your name in here somewhere. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!!
2 comments:
i DON'T SEE ME ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!
Were am I????????????????
Post a Comment