Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ang tagged me! Lexi is a goobee (just had to say it)

RULES:
1- link to the person that tagged you;oyvaytini.blogspot.com /gotarecipe.blogspot.com
2-post the rules on your blog
3-share 6 non-important things habits/quirks about yourself
4-tag 6 random people at the end of your post, by linking to their blogs
5-let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a a comment on their website
6-let your tagged peeps know once your entry is up

6 things about me:
1 -I love the cold side of the pillow
2 - I love everything Twilight (can't wait for new moon movie)and might have to read the books again
3 - I hate stepping in water when I'm wearing socks
4 - Wish my husband would have left me some Christmas decorating to do
5 - Can't wait to go look at Christmas lights down town
6 - I feel like I'm always tired

6 people I tag:
1-Kathy (oh wait doesn't have a blog even thought she lives out of the country. Hello!!!)  2-Lexi(ditto) 3- Shamie 4-Katie 5-Robyn 6-Sophia

0 comments: