
There are a few thank you's I would like to send out, first of all to Angie. She wanted someone's opinion on this new cupcake recipe for Lincoln's birthday so she brought one buy for me to try. The best chocolate cupcake ever! (Shhh yellow not chocolate, don't say anything it was burned). Like I said best cupcake ever! Second, thank you to the Allen's for helping us get ready for our move to Switzerland. The door bell rang the other night and there was Scott holding a Tobleron candy bar. You guys are the BEST! The giving never stops with our friends.

We went to the Jazz game the other night and sat right behind the bench it was great! OK I lied Mark's sister gave us her tickets that were a little higher up but still great seats. She was sitting behind the bench so we had to go down and hang out with her at half time. Just before the second half started one of the usher's kept bugging us to leave because we weren't in the right area. I felt like the the people on the Titanic that were being locked in the bottom of the ship as it was going down because they weren't first class. Stupid red jacket guy!

If you can't tell that's Boozer behind Mark. He asked if he would take a picture with him and he said no. So this was the next best thing. Poor kid look how sad he looks. Right after this was taken Mark went and slapped him on the head and ran off.
And last but not least......Thanks Kris! We had a great time at the game.
2 comments:
HAAAA! I didn't think for a minute that you would actually eat it, paper and all!!! Ok I'll make some good ones one of these days.
What are you holding. Put more pics now.
Lexi
Post a Comment